An Experiment is a platform that enables you to run randomized controlled experiments to evaluate your software products and features.
Experiment API functions
- Create a new experiment
- Read data from existing experiments
- Update properties of an experiment
- Update the status of an experiment
- Start an experiment
- Make a decision for an experiment
- Restart an experiment
- Update experiment overrides
- Delete an experiment
- Load Pulse results on Warehouse Native
All requests must include the STATSIG-API-KEY field in the header. The value should be a Console API Key which can be created in 'Project Settings'->'API Keys' tab.
To use the 'try it' section on this page, enter your Console API into the box below.
Warning! You will be directly modifying the project connected to the api-key provided.
We suggest creating a temporary project when testing our API below.