Statsig has a migration tool to automate recreating feature flags you already have in LaunchDarkly. This takes under five minutes.
What you need
- You'll need your project key. Projects in LaunchDarkly have a Name (e.g. "Contoso Mobile App") and a Key (e.g.contoso_mobile_app).
- You'll need a read-only access token for this project. You can create one in LaunchDarkly -> Account Settings -> Authorization and limit scope to be read-only.
- A Statsig project to use. We recommend trying this in a test project first.
How it works
- You will be prompted to Import Feature Gates if you don't have any feature gates in your project.
- Select LaunchDarkly as the platform you want to migrate from.
- Enter your LaunchDarkly Project Key and API Key/access token.
Preview the migration summary. We'll highlight what gates we can and can't migrate. Gates we don't migrate include gates with segments (coming soon) and gates with non-Boolean flags.
Finish migration of the gates. All your migrated gates will be tagged "Migrated" so you can identify them.