Triggers can be used with Datadog to toggle a gate on or off depending on the performance of a metric.
Creating a Trigger
- On Statsig console, navigate to the integrations tab.
- Find and open Datadog -> Triggers.
- Specify the target gate and action, then click Create
Connecting to Datadog
- Copy the trigger URL generated from the previous step.
- In Datadog, create a new Webhook using that URL. (You do not need to make any changes to the payload)
- Now within your Datadog monitor settings, you can add this webhook as a notification target.
To learn more about how to configure a Datadog monitor, see Datadog Notifications.