You can enable reviews for all Statsig resources such as feature gates, dynamic configs, segments, and experiments that you'll likely deploy to a production environment.
To enable reviews for your project,
- Navigate to the Project Settings page
- Click on the Edit button next to Config Review Requirements
- Select Reviews Required from the drop down list
- Navigate to the Reviews tab under your Project Settings, and click the Create New button to create a new Review Group
- Now when you make any changes to any resource configuraiton, your project's approvers will see an alert on the Statsig console as shown below
- When approvers click on the View Proposed Changes button, they will see a diff of the current version in production and new version with any changes yet to be deployed.